New Omni-Shopper Marketing Solution from Aldata
Single approach to engage, develop, and retain shoppers includes integrated shopper registration, behavior analysis, content and campaign management with personalized mobile and social communications delivery
Aldata, a retail and distribution optimization company, today announced Aldata Shopper Relationship Management (SRM), a part of the new Aldata Omni-Shopper Suite. Retailers can now attract, engage, manage, communicate, and measure online shopper interactions with a single cloud-based solution that delivers targeted promotions and social media communications via two-way messaging services to smart phones, tablets, and PCs.
Retailers are able to create highly relevant, personalized online promotions with rich content from a single source deliverable across all digital devices. Aldata SRM’s automated campaign management schedules offers at the times most likely to influence purchases or store visits, and immediate two-way messaging response can initiate follow-on campaigns and actions to increase shopper satisfaction.
Aldata SRM includes three major modules:
- Shopper Management to store, segment, maintain, analyze and report on shopper data;
- Content Management to create websites, ecommerce, mobile and social media campaigns;
- Campaign Management to schedule and execute digital marketing campaigns omni-channel.
The Aldata Shopper Management module captures all online shopper interactions in a dedicated Shopper Register along with each shopper’s in store and online purchases. It then analyzes shopper behavior, buying patterns, and promotions response to profile each shopper. Aldata Content Management creates personalized communications for all digital media categories and devices with content based on individual profiles and relevant promotions. Aldata Campaign Management organizes schedules and executes all online marketing communications across omni-shopper channels.
Finnish home entertainment and electronics chain Hifi Studio 17 selected Aldata SRM to deliver greater value to its 42,000 registered customers and boost profitability across its stores. Marko Nykänen, Managing Director of Hifi Studio 17, said: “This new investment brings us a lot closer to our customers. Aldata SRM provides us with instant visibility of our campaigns, enabling us to carry out meaningful, targeted analysis of customer behavior in real-time.”
“Retailers can now understand shopper behavior across all their channels and react to opportunities and challenges fast with highly targeted campaigns,” said Allan Davies, CMO, Aldata, Inc. “Aldata’s cloud technology means customers are up and running within weeks and subscription pricing enables rapid return on their investment.”
- Learn more about the Aldata Omni-Shopper Suite at: http://www.aldata-omni.com
- Attend the webinar with RSR analyst Nikki Baird: Omni Channel & Replenishment, The Future of Grocery, December 13, 2012 at 11:00 a.m., EST.
- Download the Retail Systems Research whitepaper: Omni-Channel Replenishment, The Future of Grocery
- Join the conversation – follow @Aldata, join our LinkedIn and Facebook groups.