Shelf Planning & Planogram Automation
Quickly convert assortment strategies into higher performing inventory
With 80% of all CPG products sold at the retail shelf category teams need an effective way to illustrate strategic assortment recommendations, tactically at the shelf, for their retail partners.
Aldata’s Shelf Planning & Space Automation solutions allow you to build planograms based on best practices & insight you’ve built up over many years, and use this to generate planograms automatically.
Reduce time taken to generate & maintain planograms by up to 80%
With Aldata Shelf Planning & Space Automation solutions, users can perform a wider range of space management tasks from automatically generating planograms based on merchandising rules, identifying space to sales opportunities, managing inventory availability to representing new product introductions and driving shopper-centric assortments.
Manufacturers & retailers can collaborate better too because it’s easy to see the value of tailored assortments based on shopper demand at the cluster or store level:
- Drive high availability levels and reduce lost sales
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction by tailoring assortments
- Implement effectively in the store by ensuring planogram-to-store accuracy and merchandising compliance
- Collaborate strategically throughout the merchandising process, resulting in enhanced category insights
- Drive rapid ROI with an affordable solution that can be live within days
Discover more with Aldata Shelf Planning & Planogram Automation
Download Aldata's Space Automation factsheet. The solution is compatible with leading 3rd party micro space tools, as well as Aldata’s own Shelf Planning solution.
Discover complimentary solutions for Strategic Assortment Planning and Category Assessment available with Aldata Merchandising & Category Management.